Who We Are…
Founded in early 2016, Pop-Up Gardens is the brainchild of husband-and-wife team Iain and Emilie Porterfield. Originally hailing from Scotland, they share a passion for plants, horticulture, and creative design.
With a diverse background in event planning, business management and marketing, Emilie loves working closely with clients to create amazing events.
She has an eye for creative details and beautiful styling.
Iain is a horticultural nut!
He has extensive experience as a gardener & landscaper, and developed a keen interest in indoor plant installations for events, whilst working for one of Australia’s leading Hospitality Groups.
What is a Pop-Up Garden..?
A Pop-Up Garden is a temporary garden that you can hire to enhance your event. It’s a package of plants & greenery that we design to your specifications, and then bring to you.
We will help to enrich your event space and make it truly stunning, with the addition of a variety of plants, living green walls (media walls), hanging greenery installations, table decorations, florals, furniture and other hire items.
You will have a Styling consultation with one of our experts, and will then be sent a bespoke quotation, including photos of sample plants, flowers and styling options.
Your Pop-Up Garden can be as simple or as spectacular as you like. We are committed to designing & creating an installation that really brings your ideas to life.
Whether you would like a stunning floral wall as a backdrop for your wedding photographs, a fresh media wall to create a vibrant entrance to your product launch, or a bespoke installation with colours & lighting that will really set your event apart from the crowd, we have you covered!
Why Should you Hire A Pop-Up Garden For Your Event…
- Instant WOW!!
- Stunning backdrop for your event photographs
- Add colour & interest – unique decoration ideas for your event
- Enhance your decorative theme – bespoke colour & branding options
- Hide unsightly or boring walls
- Partition areas of your event
- Make outdoor events more intimate
- Bring a touch of the outdoors to your indoor event
- Great way to showcase your personality (bespoke plant and colour options, options for branding, banners, posters or logos, and personalised images to display)
- Great way to advertise your business or brand in a funky eye-catching way
- Create a soothing ambience by softening acoustics & dampening unwanted noise
- Create a calming environment for your event using a combination of warm colours, soft textures & lightly scented plants.
- Create a vibrant environment for your event using a combination of bright colours, bold textures & exotically fragranced plants.
Pop-Up Gardens is based in Frenchs Forest, NSW, but we work all over greater Sydney. Events which are more than 30km from Sydney’s North Shore may incur a delivery surcharge.
Please contact us to discuss further.