Everyone wants their special day to be memorable for all the right reasons! And let’s face it; we all want our wedding to stand out, to be the most impressive, and to be the one that everyone talks about for years to come…
Let us help you to add a bit of extra sparkle and pizzazz to your big day!
We can create the perfect plant hire package for you, to tastefully complement your wedding venue, and to accentuate your chosen decorative theme and/or colour scheme.
Whether your theme is classic understated elegance with pristine white roses, or a spectacular fairy tale day with twinkly lights and pink carnations, or a modern theme with bold colours & big green leaves….our designers will work closely with you to create a plant hire package that will impress your guests and make the happy couple smile!
A Pop-Up Garden can:
- Create a beautiful space for your wedding ceremony – from pot plants along the aisle, to a stunning arbour where you say your vows, in front of a spectacular Green Wall that perfectly complements your bridesmaids’ bouquets.
- Be a stunning backdrop for your wedding photography.
- Create a funky space which your wedding guests can really enjoy partying in (with the added bonus of helping to improve the acoustics by dampening unwanted noise).
- Offer a unique way to give wedding favours to your guests – small personalised pot plants that they can take home.
- Offer a creative & different take on the traditional “guest book” – Your friends and family can attach personalised messages & photos to an interactive Green Wall display.
- Hide plain or unsightly walls, partition sections of your venue, or screen areas for privacy.
We are happy to work with your chosen florist, or source locally-grown high quality plants & flowers for you.
Whatever you have in mind, whatever your heart desires for your special day…get in touch with us and we’ll do our very best to make it happen!
Click here to see the full range of products we can offer as part of your Pop-Up Garden package.
Whatever your green styling, plant hire or plant sourcing needs are, please contact us to discuss your ideas. Our experts will help bring them to life! Phone consultations are free – no obligation – so give us a call or send us an email now.